Advertise

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 06, 2012

NICK CARTER: Partied In Boston The Day Of His Sister Leslie’s Funeral

A source tells HollywoodLife.com Nick Carter was out at a nightclub in Boston last night — the same day his younger sister was buried


Nick Carter is mourning his younger sister Leslie Carter‘s death in an interesting way. The 32-year-old singer wasn’t invited to her funeral Jan. 5, so instead he spent the night after the Super Bowl partying in Boston, which is where he’s performing tonight.

Nick told TMZ how much he regretted missing Leslie’s service, but said he wasn’t invited.

“I wanted to be at my sister’s funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic,” he explained.

“There are so many emotions for me surrounding the loss of my sister,” Nick said. “I am trying to stay healthy, positive, and focused.”

We hope he doesn’t channel his grief through partying. Our thoughts go out to Nick and his family during this difficult time.

0 comments: