Advertise

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 06, 2012

NICK CARTER: Should Have Canceled?

It's been less than a week since the shocking death of Leslie Carter, but her brother, Nick, has soldiered on with his tour.

Saturday night brought him to Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City, where he hosted a party at The Pool After Dark following his Philly performance -- a concert that forced him to miss Leslie's funeral.

"I wanted to be at my sister's funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic," Nick tells Insider.com. " I love my family. I want to thank everyone for all of their compassion and support that I have received during this most difficult time. There are so many emotions for me surrounding the loss of my sister. I am trying to stay healthy, positive and focused."

Sources add that Nick, who only drank water, was in a good mood and dedicated every song to Leslie's memory.

Should Nick have canceled his tour to properly mourn? Sound off below


0 comments: