Advertise

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LAUREN, LEIGH D, ROCHELLE, LEIGHANNE: Fan Review During Cruise

Credits To Raquel Favaro

LEIGHANNE LITTRELL

I first saw Leigh when we were about to do our check-in on the cruise. The boys and everyone with them arrived right when me and my friend were the 1st ones in line. But it was quick. When we got into the boat, we didn't go where we were supposed to lol we went to Deck9, for brunch. And Brian, Leigh, Baylee and everyone with them were there, eating, 2 tables away from us. So we were os with it, we didn't "scream" or did anything like this.
We took some pics of them [Brian was staring the wall, and Leigh in front of him, staring at us]. So she saw we were taking pics, and told Brian. Brian looked at us and said "ohhh the pics are not of me! u'r taking pics of her!" and we said "yeah! Get out, Brian! Hello, Leigh" and they were laughin. so Brian got up and went to our table - YES! lol - to say that Leigh was worried that she could show up eating on the pics. And Leigh was looking at him talking to us and laughin. It was reeeeeally nice!
Later, lots of fans came up, and Brian started to take pics with them. it was crowded! So i went to the other side of the table - to Leigh! And I could talk to her for a while, she asked my name, where i'm from, lots of things. She TALKED to me... not only kept saying "yes" to things I said.. she took my hand, and asked questions.. you know.. like she knew me. I felt great, cuz she was really nice to me. It was awesome. She is REALLY beautiful and such a sweetheart!
The next times I saw her, it was like she remember me.. she said hello, gave smiles, asked "how r u", stuff like this.
I saw her at the deck party at night, but couldn't talk to her. There were lots of people and they just came through the crowd.. all the time she came to talk to the fans, really nice.
On the 2nd day, ater coming back from Key West, Brian was playing golf with Baylee, and she was there. So I talked to her about Wylee - she couldn't do a Wylee Party on the cruise. Again, really nice to me and to everyone there. When they came down, Brian was taking pics with the fans [yaay! I could take mine after 14 years! lol] and she was there, next to us. So we could talk to her a little more, and take pics with her and Baylee. She had her blouse over her head, because of the wind - so it wouldn't mess up her hair.
After the Q&A, Brian was playing basketball with Baylee and she was standing there, talking to everyone, again super nice! I didn't talk to her at this moment, cuz I was really enjoying seeing Bri playing with Baylee! It was really funny lol and there were already too many people around her...
At night, during Masquerade Ball, she was amazing with Brian! U can see they r really in love with each other!
3rd day: Beach Party in Cozumel. Again, she was there and we could talk to her [but it was quick] and we took some pics again. She was with family by the water, while the boys were on the stage, playing games.
Day 4: after the photoshoot, we were standing on the restaurant, and Littrells came in. So, again, they were 2 tables away, eating... really cool lol I never thought it would happen lol
At night, again, she was on the VIP area, being really nice to everyone, always next to Brian!
We could also see her everynight, during dinner, cuz we were sitting again really next to them (all 4 nights).

ROCHELLE KARIDIS

I saw Rochelle much less than I saw Leigh. I saw her during dinner every night, once at the restaurant and sometimes during the parties.
During dinner, she was always close to AJ. They were hugin, kissin and touching each other all the time. Really sweet. When AJ went on the table, to dance, on the dinning room, she was laughin, like she thought it was funny [we all did lol].
During dinner on the 2nd night, I went after her when she went to the bathroom lol cuz i HAD to see her tattos! I love tattos and hers are amazing! So when she came out of the bathroom, I said "hi, Rochelle! Sorry, i'm stawking u.. but i NEED to see ur tattos" lol so she laughs and says "which one", reaching her arms ;) it was really nice, I was there for like some mins talking to her, and she was super nice to me, asked my name, etc. And also she's really beautiful! I said goodbye and got back to my table.
At the Beach Party, she was standing at the balcany, watching the games.

LAUREN KITT

I didn't see her much - saw at dinners and sometimes at the parties. The only time i could really see Lauren, for real, was at Masquerade Night, when we got VIP wristbands, and we went to the VIP where Nick was DJing. She was having fun, talking to everyone, dancing, taking pics. Could see she and Nick really close too, kissing each other, lots of times.
My friends saw her other times, and she was always really lovely to everyone, took pics, talked a lot, etc...
At the Beach Party, she was standing at the balcany, watching the games with Rochelle.

LEIGH BONIELLO

Like Leigh Littrell she was with Howie havin brunch on the 1st day, really cose to us. So we could see her "being a mom". Always with baby James [SO CUTE!] and some gils - we think they'r nephews.
Also, at the moment of the check in, when they came right in front of us [like i said before], she had to put James' car into the x-ray, so she was really close to us, and baby James being goofy! so cute!
I didn't see her much at the parties, except for the last night, at the club, when she was with Howie.
On the 2nd day, after eating, she was passing by and my friends asked for a pic. She was really nice with all of us, took lots of pics and said she had to go, cuz it was time to put baby James to sleep.

0 comments: