Advertise

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

NICK CARTER: NEW Article About I'm Taking Off In Japan

Nick Carter's solo album in eight years, "I'm Taking Off"
Announced. The Backstreet Boys during this activity was subsequently Nick himself is said to have been self-searching journey. Reading books, going to the gym, Learn music programming, continued to write songs.

"One day, amazed herself in the mirror (stunned) were. They not healthy overweight
In health, I together who someone. Felt thank you for that "

To join the group at age 13, has been flying around the world since his debut at the age of 15. And lose his own unique problem, but busy star, Nick learned greed of a few years late twenties, embarked on making an album last year celebrated 30 years

"I know that I can feel comfortable and tame me? I was also able to control myself in the mental, I thought it was time to do now"

Album Title "I'm Taking Off" is that his "time flies now" feeling that is being put.

The album begins with Kesha style dance track, followed by full-length pop songs. Although their songs are well suited to the boy's face remains sweet vocals, and previous work should be challenged to differentiate conscious rock group. This time I had no theme.

"In previous work honestly wanted to try rock. But looking back now, not just focusing on areas of strength, had to think not. We are members of the Backstreet Boys, the extension Work on the line. ... Although there are obvious differences "

The songs were all created by producer and co. Toby Gadd, Matthew Gerard, MIDI has joined other leading mafia people, hit maker, called the name of the season have disappeared.

"From my good understanding of everyone. Get into each other in the head.'re Not such a person, and work on a tune from scratch is impossible. Every song had no time. For me, that sort of thing is I'm important "

'm Not writing the theme song to decide in advance. What song went to had been taken aside. I summarized it in an album, every song also adventure "involving love" that had been drawn.

"I noticed that depicts the love songs of all variety to complete. But also in fiction, song writing is the best way for me to know me now. Mirror was projected on the inside. There are like "

Earlier this year, but to concentrate on solo work, began a joint tour of New Kids on the Block in June and the Backstreet Boys. Time is different, with the world by storm (Fuubi) group. What do phenomenally two sets again. I'm looking forward. (Hattori Noriko music writer)


0 comments: