Advertise

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 20, 2010

WYLEE BAGS: Get Your Orders In!

If you want to pre-order Wylee products to pick up at one of the shows on tour, get your orders in ASAP
I am leaving soon and once I am gone I will only have the Wylee things I am bringing on the road. So, if you want something particular, in order to make sure you will get it before we sell out let me know.
You will have to email leighanne@wyleebags.com or info@wyleebags.com
You can email us and we can take a credit card via email or
you can pay when we give you your goods at the show. If you pay at the show we will only except Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Cash.
No checks will be excepted.
I am looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones!
God Bless
Leighanne


Source: WyleeBlog

0 comments: