Advertise

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

THIS IS US TOUR: BSB Are Coming To The MTS Centre

Today’s winner...

Sandie wrote:

OH MY GOD!! As i was coming back home the other night, i was listening to Hot 103 and i thought i heard wrong so i had to turn up the volume a bit. And thats when I heard THE BACKSTREET BOYS are coming to the MTS Centre here in Winnipeg in August. At that moment I think i must have froze for a second because back in the day, they were all you would hear on radio and music channels. I was crazy in love with them. I am now 23 years old and I still listen to their music!! OMG!I would love to see them perform! So my wish would be to go to the Backstreet Boys Concert and live my little fantasy of meeting them when i was a teenager.

Thanks,
Sandie


http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/blogs/Wishlist-Winner---May19-745am-94275479.html

0 comments: